Tuesday, February 3, 2009

April 26, 2009.................



Miss Anna Claire will be 2 years old. It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 years. The time goes so fast!! We will be having a birthday party like last year, so mark your calendars!! We are doing the party on Sunday this year bc AC's birthday is on Sunday and I will need Saturday to make sure her gift gets set up so she can have it on her birthday. Yes, I'm being difficult and don't want her to see this gift until her actual birthday. ; ) Anyway, I'm having issues trying to decide what theme I want to go with. Last year we did Hello Kitty, so I can't do it again this year. I know it may seem early to start, but I'm a planner and by this time last year I had already bought gifts. LOL!! I would like everyone's opinion please.
#1 Doodlebops

#2 Charlie and Lola

#3 Wonder Pets
#4 Pink Pirate

#5 Puppies

#6 Candyland

#7 WoW! WoW! Wubbzy!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That's a hard decision! Which one does she watch the most? They are all cute.

Misty said...

I would say wonder pets or doodle bops. I know she loves them both and I remember how excited she was with the fly boat at Christmas. Plus I love their songs.