Thursday, January 15, 2009

What?!?!

I thought I would share a conversation that I had with AC the other night. I was watching TV and she was picking up the coasters off the end table and throwing them in the floor. I was being very helpful at one point, but it got old quickly. I should also add that there are about 50 coasters.

~AC throws coasters in the floor: "OH NO"
~Me: "Here Mommy will help you."

This happens 4 times in a row.

~My last reponse: "Mommy will help you this time, but if you throw them in the floor again, you will have to pick them up yourself."
~AC: "mmm K" (as she throws them in the floor again.)
~AC hollers: "HELPER!! HELPER!! HELPER!!"


At this point I am laughing at her trying to figure out who and/or what she is talking about.

~AC comes over to me and grabs my hand: "O'er here Helper"
~Me: "Oh, so I'm your helper."
~AC: "Jes"
~Me: "There I helped you pick them up."
~AC: "Thanks Babeee"


My thoughts afterwards: "Thanks Baby? Did she seriously just say that to me? I am now her helper and she just said Thanks Baby. When did my 20 month old become such a little grown up? Did this seriously just happen?"

1 comment:

Denita said...

:D I couldn't help but giggle (out loud) reading this! Baylee has been doing that for a while now... she always add's BABY to the end of everything... thanks BABY or pretty much anything... but she does it with this attitude. They are SOOOO funny!