Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Playoffs...............

Kerry and I went to the Titans game Saturday afternoon. It was a disappointing loss, but we still love them!! They atmosphere was GREAT and we played well for the most part, notice I said most part. LOL!! After the game some people were angry, some sad, etc.... I, myself, was proud of the season that they had and am proud to call myself a Tennessee Titans fan!! I've been a fan for 10 years, so like some of you that follow them, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly, but never the less, I love those guys!! I was very lucky to find affordable seats in section 104. When I say affordable, I mean I only paid $45 over face value for playoff tickets, which was GREAT!!

Here is the view from our seats












This is why Kerry does not need a "rally" towel




He tried to put my eye out with it at one point. Those things are dangerous!! LOL!! How are the Steeler fans still able to see after all these years?



This is what you get when you get cold and drink too much hot chocolate!! LOL!!
I drank 2 of the $7.00 cups, which were souvenir cups, before I realized that I could just go pay $3.50 for a throw away cup and put it in my souvenir cup. The hot chocolate was messing with me. ; )

1 comment:

Holli said...

It was a sad loss! Ya'll did have some good seats! It is always so fun to be apart of that atmosphere!