Monday, August 18, 2008

I Fall Down!!!

It's always funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!! Kerry has a habit of falling down, stumping his toes, etc.... Saturday night Kerry was coming out of the Pantry, yes he had been in the Pantry with the door closed, and he stumped his toe on the bench in the Kitchen. I, of course, think it is hilarious and see the camera on the table so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of his toe accident. I laughed until I cried!!! I'm laughing now just thinking about it, actually I'm cracking up all over again!! You thought by the title that this was about Anna Claire, didn't you!!

I'm sure Kerry will appreciate this post (sense the sarcasm), but he knows I love him!!

He stumps, he falls to the ground, and I CRACK UP!!


See the pain in on his face!! I'm still CRACKING UP!!


This was about the time he looked at me and said, "Da*% Paparazzi."



No worries, he got up and continued on, as I continued to laugh at him, sorry!!

No comments: