Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She's 10 Months Old!!

Anna Claire turned 10 months old on the 26th. She still has very little hair and no teeth, but she can wear out a Nilla Wafer!! They are her favorites bc she can stick the whole cookie in her mouth and they dissolve easily, so she doesn't have to worry about Mommy and Daddy digging around in her mouth.

Some mornings she sleeps until Momma/Granny gets to our house to pick her up and some mornings she wakes up as soon as I get out of the shower. On the mornings that she wake up, she HAS to be where she can see me, so I get her a bottle and pillow and she lays on the rug in the hall in front of the bathroom door. When she's done with her bottle she'll come in the bathroom with me.























As for this picture, don't ask! Just know that her Daddy is holding her and I think that will explain it all.

No comments: