Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Panties

Since, I've been updating this morning I thought I would share a funny story.
It's no surprise that Anna Claire loves under garments, after seeing the picture below. She also loves attention and is good at getting it. Anna Claire, her Daddy, and I went shopping over the weekend. Kerry had her in her Baby Bijorn (a carrier that attaches to you) bc she loves feeling free and it's also much easier than the stroller. So, we go in to Victoria's Secret and the women in the store go crazy over Anna Claire. Of course, Anna Claire is eating it up and so is her Daddy bc hey, it's a bunch of women surrounding him. Anyway, we are walking around the store and I'm looking around and I turn around to check on them and Anna Claire has grabbed a pair of panties and is slinging them around and squeeling. Her arms were flying around over head along with the panties, she's kicking her feet up in the air, and just having a HUGE time. Everyone is cracking up bc she's having such a good time with a pair of panties. I asked Kerry what he was doing and he replies, "Robyn I don't know!! I don't know where she got them from. Please take them away from her." I could hear the panic and embarrassment in his voice (not to mention the redness on his face), but man it was FUNNY!!

No comments: