Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well....

First things first, I PROMISE I'm going to send out Christmas cards!! The Photographer told me Monday that they are ready to be picked up, but I haven't made it to Murfreesboro to get them and she hasn't made it to Shelbyville to deliver them to me. If I don't have them by this Saturday I'm going to pick them up on our way through Murfreesboro. I'll address them and have them in the mail by Monday the 17th!!
Anna Claire attended her first Christmas parade on the 8th. The weather was nice for December, so we went. I cried when the parade got to us and Kerry looked at me like I had lost my mind. It was her first parade and I know she will not remember it, but I will. I cried again when the Fire trucks came through in the parade bc Uncle Josh was riding in one of them and was hollaring out the window for Anna Claire. It was so sweet!!

Here is a picture of her and Fallon waiting for the parade to get to us.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is one of my favorite pictures here recently. This shows her personality and how silly she is.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She had just eaten a bitter biscuit, squash, and was in the process of eating some dessert. Excuse the mess!! I let her have control of the bitter biscuit, so it was EVERYWHERE!!

No comments: