Thursday, December 6, 2007

Milestones! Milestones!

Anna Claire seems to learn something new daily now. She has mastered crawling. I do have a few videos that I will try to post at some point. Of course they are of her on the kitchen floor bc I think Daddy enjoyed watching her struggle on the slick floor. LOL!! I haven't heard Da Da very much since about 2 weeks ago, but I have heard Ma Ma for the past 3 DAYS!!!! I'll try to getting a voice recording of one of the two this weekend. She loves the Christmas lights. We finished putting the lights outside Saturday, or I finished them. I worked on them from about 9:00am until 6:30pm Saturday. I was so exhausted, but when Anna Claire came outside she was so excited that it made the long hard work totally worth it. She has been under the tree more than once and Kerry finally just pulled her present out bc she kept going in after it. You cannot turn away for a minute anymore. Kerry lost her the other day and found her in the bathroom. She is the best gift we could have ever been given!!

The pictures are ready to view: www.pictage.com
Look for Christmas cards soon. I haven't gotten them yet, but they are ordered and just gorgeous of course!! ; )

Anna Claire's best friend Brylee Taite arrived at 3:40pm on 12/3/07!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Momma has a picture somewhere of me when I was little with a piece of the plastic play money on my mouth. I'm going to try to find it and post it bc Anna Claire and I look just a like in these pictures. (Aunt Patti - you don't happen to have a copy of it, do you?)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Playing at Granny's with Christmas Tigger and yes, Granny bought her, her own Christmas rug!!

No comments: