Friday, June 10, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake w/ a Splash of Chuck E Cheese

Anna Claire had her 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this year.  For the past 3 years we have always had her party in the backyard with a bounce house, but this year I wanted to attempt to enjoy the party a little more and let's face it, I can't top the fire truck from last years party, so I let the fabulous staff @ Chuck E Cheese handle everything.  They were awesome!  This was also the first party that Anna Claire had friends at that she has made on her own, without me knowing their parents first.  There were 8 little girls at the party and lots of adult family members and friends.  Thanks to everyone that took the time to drive to Murfreesboro to spend Anna Claire's special day with her.  We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
I ordered her invitations from Etsy.
Her outfit came from My Red Lady Bug.


Anna Claire and her Big Daddy
Anna Claire's expression when she first saw Chuck E Cheese walking through the door.
Oh, the cake and Berrykins cookies!!  Made by Valerie at Wild About Cakes!
IMG_0570.jpg
Are you over it yet?  LOL!!  : )  It was a wonderful day!!

No comments: