Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Trip to Portrait Innovations............


was a mistake!! The pictures were ok, but it is not the environment for an 18 month old full of energy!! Anna Claire could see the Lego table from where we were trying to get pictures done, so therefore all she wanted to do was go play. She kicked and screamed during the family pictures, hence the reason for the snot running out of her nose in the family picture that I didn't realize was there until the pictures were already printed. Yes, some of you may be getting one of those pictures, sorry for the snot. LOL!! We told the guy to let us stand and take the family picture. His response was, "sure no Problem. You sit here and Dad you sit here." Hello!?!? Did I not just ask if we could stand and you said yes? Moving on..........Anna Claire's single pictures were just as trying. All she wanted to do was play, so he got out the rocking chair, which was a plus. I knew she would rock rock and she did for a few pictures, then she was off again. The guy taking the pictures then asks, while he is looking at me with this look that had "please say no wrote all over it," "Do you want to change her clothes?" I, of course said YES!!! I am so used to Angie letting me change as often as I want, that this was not normal for me!! We change her clothes at Angie's at least 3 times, if not more. OK, dress on, boots on, tights on, ready for more pictures. YEAH RIGHT!! She was mad once again bc all she wanted to do was play with that freaking Lego table and of course ALL the children bc by this time the place was packed!! The guy taking the pictures finally decides to get the big bear out. (He should have done that 30 minutes ago~and I told him this as well) She loved the bear, which is why the bear is in most of the pictures. OK, pictures done and now it's time to pick them. Kerry's watching AC while Momma and I pick the pictures. 10 minutes pass and Kerry's tells me that him and AC need to go to the car bc he has issues. Well as most of you know, I just figured he had gas. LOL!! Not the case!! Apparently there was this little evil 3yr old at the Lego table that was hitting Anna Claire in the head. Anna Claire would go get a block from a little boy (he would hand it to her and smile) and then she would take it the little 3 yr old girl, who would then elbow my child and hit her in the head. (You know, elbow out, fist up) Kerry was fuming mad and looked at the child's Father who gave Kerry a dirty look. After this happened 3 times Kerry told AC it was time to go bc THAT little girl cannot play nice. So, needless to say, we will more than likely not go back to Portrait Innovations. Thank goodness for Angie!!!!!!!!! I loved her before and love her even more now!!

Yes, that is Pup Pup in the picture too!!















No comments: